Escape the city and celebrate July 4th in Vermont!
Leave the driving to us! It’s a bus trip and Chef Rainer has traded his ski helmet for a chef’s toque. Enjoy the farm-to-table food fresh from the Von Trapp, Kenyon Farm and the Waitsfield farmer’s market. Don’t miss out on the finger licking BBQ and wholesome Vermont craft beers!
Meet new people! See your ski friends in sunglasses rather than ski goggles and without the base layers!
Have fun hiking, biking, and swimming in Vermont’s awesome water holes. Check-out the FAQ on the Web site for some of the fun activities and places to visit! We will plan a number of group activities! Or relax on the deck, read, hang-out and enjoy starry nights!
Paul Feehan, our awesome hut master and new Swiss Ski Club President, will lead this fun summer trip!
$289 members/$329 friends
- Bus pick up in Long Island on Friday 1st at 2:00pm, Manhattan at 3:30pm and in Ramsay, NJ at 4:15pm. A sandwich dinner, wine and bottled water is provided for the bus ride direct to our lodge.
- Bus returns to Ramsey, NJ, Manhattan and Long Island on Monday evening, July 4th. A bag lunch is prepared by participants for the bus ride home.
- 3 nights accommodation at the SSC lodge in Waitsfield, Vermont.
- Breakfast and group meals, prepared by participants, at the lodge.
- Bus transportation to a group activity each day.
Long Island boarding info.: Exit 49 Park and Ride off the L.I.E. at 2:00 PM sharp.
Manhattan bus boarding info: 33rd St and 8th Ave, New York, NY -- arrive by 3:30 PM since we depart promptly at 4:00 PM.
New Jersey bus boarding info: NJ Transit – Ramsey, NJ Route 17 Station (Park & Ride). arrive by 4:15 since we depart promptly at 4:45 PM.
Cancellations and Late Arrivals
Questions: please email Alice the reservationist at firstname.lastname@example.org